III. Creating Your NHD Project
Final projects are due February 7 & 8, 2018
Required with All NHD Entries:
- Official Project Entry (Exhibit, Website, Documentary, Paper, Performance)
- The Process Paper: (Includes a Title Page, Process Paper, & Annotated Bibliography)
- Title Page: Title of Project, Names, Junior Division, Category, Process Paper Word Count
- Written Report: A description of why you chose your topic and how your project was developed
- Annotated Bibliography: An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to books, articles, and documents. Each citation is followed by a brief (usually about 150 words) descriptive and evaluative paragraph, the annotation. The purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the sources cited.
- How do I construct the Process Paper?
Creating a Website?
- How to set up your NHD Website using an NHD Weebly account
- Get started! Set up your NHD Weebly Account and begin on your website
**Note: Exhibit boards can be purchased in the EWMS Bookstore for $6, or at other retailers such as Michael’s.
Project descriptions and examples for each type of Category: Individual Category Infographics
- Documentary **For the dramatic student
- Exhibit **For the artistic student
- Paper **For the literary student
- Performance **For the dramatic student
- Website **For the tech savvy student
Do I have everything I need?
Be Sure to Check Rules Verification Checklist and Evaluation Form for your Category!