Read one of the articles that relates to your summer reading book. Use the handout to make and elaborate on connections between the article and book.
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
- Is Native American Alcoholism Genetic?
- Why are Indian Reservations so Poor?
- Failing America’s Most Forgotten Children
The House of the Scorpion
- The Hunt for El Chapo — How the World’s Most Notorious Drug Lord was Captured
- Research on Gene Editing in Embryos is Justified, Group Says
- The Science of Human Cloning: How Far We’ve Come and How Far We’re Capable of Going
- Fewer Unaccompanied Minors Apprehended at the Southern Border this Year
- Illegal Immigration from Mexico
- Illegal Immigrant Children Border Crossings Down 58 Percent from 2014 Surge
- 5 Things to Know About Immigration and the U.S. Economy
Out of the Dust