I have completed my Administration license from Ball State University, where I graduated in August 2010 with a Masters degree in Curriculum and Educational Technology.  December 2005, I graduated from Indiana University Bloomington with a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education. The first few years of my career were spent in several different school systems around Indianapolis.  I have worked as a Permanent Substitute within Lawrence and Hamilton Southeastern School districts.  I taught keyboarding and computer application classes at Greenfield Middle School during the 2007-2008 school year.  I have been teaching Computer Technology at Eastwood since the 2008-2009 school year and will be teaching a beginning Coding course this year.  During my time as a substitute and teacher I have been able to experience a variety of classroom situations.  I am eager to have the opportunity to apply my past experiences to the students, staff, and parents at Eastwood Middle School. 

I also have a passion for extracurricular activities.  I was Eastwood’s 7th and 8th grade girls’ volleyball coach for 5 years.  I enjoy learning about various different types of technology resources and devices.  For fun I enjoy playing sports and spending time with family and friends.  When I’m not working my time is spent with my three daughters Ainsley, Harper, and Emerson.  I come from a family of educators and my wife is also an art teacher within Hamilton Southeastern School District.   

I am excited about the opportunity to continue my teaching career at Eastwood Middle School and I look forward to having your child in my class throughout the semester.

Contact Me: jfeeney@msdwt.k12.in.us

Phone: 259-5401 ext. 21115

Follow Me: @EastwoodFeeney